CFC Trial Membership Program
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4+|
|Junior Professional||Ages 19-26||$750||$925||$1100||$1250|
|Young Professional||Ages 27-34||$1250||$1500||$1750||$2000|
|Couple||2 adult members in the same household||$2500||$3000||$3500||$4300|
|Family||Couples with children that are fulltime students, age 18-23 years. Children under 18 are no cost. Add $350 per number of children over 18.||$2500||$3000||$3500||$4300|
|Weekday||Mon-Fri only. Pay guest of member greens fee on weekends. Eligible for all member events at member tournament entry fee.||$1250||$1500||$1750||$2000|
|Weekday Couple||Mon-Fri only. Pay guest of member greens fee on weekends. Eligible for all member events at member tournament entry fee.||$1750||$2150||$2600||$3000|
Trial Membership Details
- No other discounts apply.
- In year four, members pay full dues for appropriate category. May apply senior or military discounts at this time.
- Former members not eligible for this program until they have been away from the club for three full seasons. If they have been away for 3+ years, they will be eligible to enter at Year Two price level.
- Member age in each the year they are billed will dictate the category they are billed for that year.
CFC Membership Terms
- Handicap fee included with each membership as well as unlimited access to driving range and practice Ages apply to January 1st
- Full payment for membership is due by April 30th. Failure to pay will result in immediate loss of playing privileges until payment is received. One full payment for your total membership dues by February 28th will be eligible for a 3% discount off total dues invoice.
- CFC membership includes ability to access and play Fox Hopyard Golf Club for a $25 reciprocal fee.
- Senior or Military Discount – Individuals age 65 or older are entitled to a 10% discount off their annual dues. Current and former members of the US Armed Forces are eligible for a 10% discount.
For more information about becoming a member of Crumpin-Fox, contact John “Boo” Jackson at 413-834-2843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Membership The Corporate Membership program allows a corporation to have up to 5 executives or employees named as full Individual members. Those employees have the option, on an individual basis, to add their spouse and or children to their membership for applicable upcharge. For additional information and corporate membership rates contact us.