skip to Main Content
- To guarantee your starting times, please fill out and return our group outing contract along with the appropriate deposit. Your deposit will be applied toward your final bill. If your deposit is not received 10 days prior to your event, your starting times will be released.
- All final arrangements such as total number of players, entree selection, special events, etc., must be confirmed a minimum of 10 days in advance.
- Check In Process: To better serve all of our customers it is required that for groups of 12 or more the group leader be responsible for payment of the entire bill.
- Please inform everyone in your group that we are a soft-spike facility.
- The following dress code must be adhered to: shirts must have collars and sleeves, no gym shorts, cut-offs, tennis length shorts or blue jeans. Proper conduct is required at all times.
- We provide a beverage cart to service the golf course. All Food and Beverage including Alcohol will be provided by Crumpin-Fox and Zeke’s Grill. No Private Coolers Allowed. Any special donation requests must be approved by the restaurant manager prior to event date.
- So that we can provide cart name signs and stage your carts prior to tee off, please fax us, at (413) 648-9749 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, a list of players by group at least three days in advance of your outing.
- The Golf Shop at Crumpin-Fox is already recognized as one of the best in America. If you are in need of prizes, gift certificates or tee favors we will be happy to assist you. Please refer to our Corporate/Group Merchandising Program featuring incentive pricing on a variety of products to enhance your outing. Keep in mind that we can customize any type of merchandise.